Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 2:01:05

Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 2:01:16

Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 2:01:28

Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 2:01:40

Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 2:01:52

Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 2:02:11

Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 2:02:22

Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 2:02:34

Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 2:02:47

Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 2:02:58

Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 2:03:14

Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 2:03:32

Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 2:03:43

Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 2:03:54

Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 2:04:19

Have you seen my new movie Peeples?
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 12:35:39

My chick can have what she want.
Go in any store for any bag she want
No you ain't ever have a man like that
Buy ya anything ya heart desire like that
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 12:36:47

Scandal season finale is Thursday! Better be watching!
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 23:06:56

What a crazy night. I was not nominated again, and to my surprise these people are telling me I'm active when I only competed in one HOH.

A lot of people have been talking to me lately, but I don't consider myself aligned with anyone to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 23:08:08

What a crazyyyy coup !

Dane used his coup de at and I am still safe. He tells me he heard I was voting him out and I honestly didn't tell anyone that so a bitch is lying!!
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 May - 12:27:13

When it comes to the vote tonight, I am more inclined to keep Jane just because she has spoken to me and I don't need to cut anyone who has ties with me.

I campaigned a little for Jane to stay by telling people I was voting to keep her. Lets see how things work out.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 May - 12:27:33

I vote to evict Naomi
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 14:00:34

So Dane won HOH and I knew girls would be his targets. I was actually scared because he for some reason is under the impression I am after him....

Thankfully, I was safe when he nominated the two biggest threats Anna and Mila both of which I talk to, BUT I know one or the two of them were the ones who told Dane I was targeting him. So losing them wouldn't hurt me although I do talk to them a lot.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 14:03:07

I of course skipped out on Veto, and Mila won. I got here just in time to worry about my safety. I talked to Dane to reassure him that I am not coming for him and that he isn't going up if I win HOH in the future. Basically I was kissing ass. Ya already know. Hahaha

I was saved when he put that bitch Bruno up. Fuck him lol. I would love to get rid of him for being a horrible player but everyone is going for Anna this round. I'll have to test the waters and see what I can do...meh I'm too lazy for that.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 14:46:57

I vote to evict Anna.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 16:57:30

So I'm laying in the jacuzzi listening to music....and Umbrella is on so I feel like singing!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next