Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diary Room #5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Diary Room #5 Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room #5   Diary Room #5 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 21:34:20

I won HOH. ugh I wanted Nicholas to win, but he got the wrong answer and got eliminated. So after that I had to win it, because I did not trust the ones who were left. I chose to put up Kerr & James. Kerr is with Dane and I have a feeling that James is as well. I thought about making a big move and putting up Dane, but I felt that was too risky.

Marilyn sent me a PM claiming that her 5 PMs didn't go through. Rolling Eyes It was hard for me to pretend to believer her. lol

I also chatted with Dane some and I think we may have patched things up. I told him that if me and him continued to target each other that it would let the others slip by and he agreed. Hopefully he believes me and is on my side because I really wouldn't mind working with him, until the time comes for him to go. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Diary Room #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #5   Diary Room #5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May - 4:07:38

I threw the POV tonight because I didn't really care what happened. lol Quentin won and chose to save Kerr. Quentin wanted me to backdoor Dane, but I told him I felt it was too risky because I didn't think I had the votes to get rid of him. That is partly true, but also I have sort of aligned with Dane lol. I started to tell Dane about Quentin wanting to BD him, but Dane seems hotheaded and would probably confront him and then Quentin would know I told and my alliance with him and Marilyn would be over. I need as many people on my side as possible.

I will probably start throwing HOH comps from now on. I am aligned with so many people, I don't want to win and have to put up someone I am aligned with. I will just focus on winning POV's so that I can ensure my safety and I still have my power to use when I need it. At least i don't have to worry about doing HOH tomorrow and I can focus on winning the reward challenge for the reward that Anna had whens he was voted out, which I know is the vote doubler.
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Diary Room #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #5   Diary Room #5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May - 15:47:05

Bruno was voted out. I am thinking people voted him out because James already has 2 strikes and will be expelled if he doesn't vote again. They are probably going to try and get rid of 2 people this round. I really hope I am not one of them. Though I feel pretty good going into tonight. I think Dane is now on my side. Things are going good in my alliance with Marilyn & Quentin. Also, I have something good with Nicholas. Jennifer & Jane are wildcards. I am suppose to be aligned with them, but we don't talk all that much anymore. They haven't done well at any of the challenges, so hopefully that continues and they won't get HOH. Michael wants me, him, Nicholas, & Kerry to align. I told him I was up for it, because you can't say no when someone offers you an alliance. I am pretty much with everyone in this game, except James and Kerr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diary Room #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #5   Diary Room #5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary Room #5
Page 1 of 1